The world can be overwhelming. It can be noisy, and sometimes painfully silent. Ambience offers a wide range of high quality sounds, for you to visit calm, vibrant or remote places within a second, for as long as you choose.
How have people used the app?
- Stress management and relaxation
- Blocking of surrounding noises in public places (busses, metro, ..)
- Calming when trying to sleep, relax or meditate
- Subtle ambient noises help to concentrate when studying, reading or just contemplating
- Also helps to overshadow tinnitus
With our app you can visit over 25 unique places, such as:
- Train Station Stuttgart (Germany)
- Waterloo Train Station, London (United Kingdom)
- Krakow Glowny Train Station (Poland)
- Sunday Market, Bruere Allichamps (France)
- Sydney Airport (Australia)
- Amsterdam Airport (Netherlands)
- Chicago Airport (United States)
- Cafe (United States or Korea)
- Playground (Netherlands)
- Ocean waves
Get ready to sleep. Nice app. $59.99/year. Easy to navigate. Sleep meditations. Lots of choices.
Dr. Jennifer Gans. 8-week skill building program focusing on reframing a person's experience with bothersome tinnitus symptoms. Excellent course for those who want structure, and a deep understanding of their tinnitus.