Recent research shows that tinnitus can be treated by listening to sounds that have been filtered to remove your specific tinnitus frequencies.*
Choose from a wide variety of high-quality natural sounds and create sound mixes to help relieve your tinnitus symptoms.
Sample advanced bandstop and bandpass filters to identify your tinnitus frequencies and create custom sound masks for tinnitus relief. Upgrade to Tinnitus HQ to gain full use of these powerful filters and over 500 high-quality natural sounds.
Download Tinnitus Aid now to help relieve tinnitus symptoms and sample our advanced Tinnitus HQ app.
Tinnitus Aid features:
• Catalog of natural sounds recorded on location around the world
• Long high-quality stereo recordings
• Sample of Tinnitus HQ bandpass and bandstop filters that identify and mask ringing frequencies.
• Easy-to-create blended mixes of any 4 sounds
• Modern easy-to-use interface
• Beautiful high-definition images from around the globe
• Runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked
• Timer with slow audio fade-out
* See http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138595, http://www.pnas.org/content/107/3/1207.full, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2918775/ for descriptions of notched sound therapy and its positive results.
Get ready to sleep. Nice app. $59.99/year. Easy to navigate. Sleep meditations. Lots of choices.
Dr. Jennifer Gans. 8-week skill building program focusing on reframing a person's experience with bothersome tinnitus symptoms. Excellent course for those who want structure, and a deep understanding of their tinnitus.